Tuesday, March 20, 2012

a new delightful blog

I have just discovered a new blog: neurocritic.blogspot.com.au . Very scrumptious. Recent posts include the discussion of whether the human dorsal stream really processes elongated vegetables and a review of 2012 Neuro Film Festival entries that are available on YouTube. The short films seem extremely interesting, and I see an evening spent with YouTube in my very near future.

You can also find where to buy a realistic chocolate skull. Custom made online, allow 3 weeks for casting and time for delivery (I wonder if one can get it delivered to Australia. Without melting. Maybe in winter.)

cheers,
Izabela

2 comments:

  1. hahaha devouring a chocolate skull sounds more like zombie activity than neuropsych to me! :p

    this reminds me of a glass skull bottle I saw recently for about $80 at dan murphys called crystal head vodka -- good for all seasons & no worries about melting? :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a beginning of a good party. I also have a brain shaped jelly mould - excellent with a coconut milk-based jelly, preferably with a frozen strawberry thrown in for good measure.
    Izabela

    ReplyDelete